1. Pulmonary Trunk: Connected to the right ventricle.
2. Veins: Transports blood back to the heart.
3. Bicuspid Valve: Helps control valve movement.
4. Heart: Receive blood from veins.
5. Artery: Transports blood away from the heart.
6. Sino atrial Node: Pacemaker of the heart.
7. Bicuspid Revalve: Regulates blood flowing between the left atrium and ventricle.
8. Aorta: Largest artery.
9. Left Atrium: Contraction causes blood to move away from the heart.
10. Tricuspid Valve: Regulates blood flowing between the right atrium and ventricle.
11. Pulmonary Veins: Stimulate the ventricles to contract.
12. Capillaries: The smallest of the blood vessels.